Humane Society of Pulaski County is a not-for-profit charitable 501(c) 3 organization established in the year 1946 in the Pulaski County area of central Arkansas. They are determined to save the forsaken, abandoned, and abused group of animals and hand them over to the kindhearted owner. To date, they have sheltered over 60,000 animals since 1946.
They go a long way in finding and rehabilitating the animals who are suffering from an incurable disease. They have created an animal-friendly location for the volunteers and citizens who desire to see the French Bulldogs. They have also promoted Arkana’s Retail Pet Store Act,1991 under which inhumane conditions in pet stores are strictly prohibited.
Humane Society of Pulaski County Key Features
The organization is well recognized by certain facilities provided by them.
Below are the specific features of the organization:
- Their ultimate motive is to foster the livelihood of the French Bulldogs.
- The generosity of the members of the organization makes them perform their duties and responsibilities wholeheartedly.
- They are more passionate about the reestablishment and placement of the vagrant French Bulldogs.
- Especially, they emphasize saving and providing a settlement to the French Bulldogs.
- In addition to, rehabilitating and nurturing they also come up with enhanced medical facilities for the dogs irrespective of the cost.
- To ensure that their dogs have a good master, they not only provide proper education on the breeding of dogs to the community but also clarify the importance of spaying and neutering their pets.
- Along with providing awareness to the adults, they also reach thousands of school children with the presentation of animals and their proper care and treatment through The Humane Education Program.
- They ensure to unveil any information to the owner before adoption.
- They keep a balance in the suitability of the dog and specifications of the family while choosing the perfect home for their French Bulldogs.
- Also, they give their best in making their dogs adaptable to various circumstances.
- Moreover, they provide ongoing assistance before and after placement to ensure long-term relationships.
A little love, affection, and care to the orphaned French Bulldogs can make them feel so special. They only want someone to make them a part of their family. In this context, they can rank close to the top as they undertake full responsibility for the dogs when they are under their custody.
They nurture the French Bulldogs keeping in mind the following points:
- Rabies, DA2PPV: They prioritize the vaccination of Rabies and DA2PPV to their dogs to help build immunity in them against adverse diseases.
- Medical assessment: they are very centric towards the well being of their dogs. They never delay in consulting a worthy veterinarian in case of any abnormal situation.
- French dogs Rescue I.D. Tag: They help identify their dogs by giving an I.D. Tag
- Spay/Neuter: They possess excellent knowledge about the time and process of spaying and neutering their dogs
- Microchipping: They also facilitate microchipping to detect the lost ones
Hence, you will possibly find here guaranteed well- maintained French Bulldogs. The only thing you need to do is contact them on the details provided below or know more about their website.
Humane Society of Pulaski County Bulldog Details
- Address: 14600 Colonel Glenn Road, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Phone Number: 501-227-6166
- Website: Warm Hearts – Humane Society of Pulaski County Bulldog
From Smiling Bulldogs,
Finally, if you want to have a best and faithful friend of yours and reside in the state of Arkansas or any other state of the United States, then come to an incline yourself with them, and they’ll get you associated. Only you need to undergo a process of a questionnaire that will not constrain you in any way, and also you need not submit any fee for the same.
They will consider this step as support from your end as they will come to know about you and your situation and will also help in analyzing the compatibility of the owner to undertake the responsibility of the French Bulldogs.
For other French Bulldog rescues like the Humane Society of Pulaski County, check out: